Aug 12, 2010

Beware of KeyLogger

|

Keylogger, I had a story about my experience with it, the experience ultimately makes me more careful with one type of computer spy. Someone casually installing keylogger software on my computer. Course with out i know if it happen, this software used to spy on whatever I type on my computer keyboard and then secretly sending on a particular email. Whatever I type, including e-mail conversations, chat records, a list of websites visited, documents created and even secret password can be displayed by this software when I type on my keyboard.

Key loggers can be used for good or can even be used for evil purposes. Best interests, among others, can be used to monitor employee productivity, law enforcement and search for evidence of crime. Interests of the poor, among others, data theft and password. Everything depends on its users for what purpose. Keylogger workings are hidden. Usually it will appear in the systray if we do the keyboard combination (specific shortcut). Once we press the keyboard combination, then the icon will appear in the systray keylogger.

Finally, after I searched the internet how to anticipate this software, I can detect and remove software from my computer. Although a bit difficult because my knowledge of computer security, but finally my problem solved and I can clean your computer from these spies.

1 comments:

Digital Marketing said...

That is great blog we need it.

https://bestspycamera.net/review-by-spy-camera-types/best-smoke-detector-spy-camera
Thanks

Post a Comment